New study abroad program to launch on the Moon

Have you ever dreamed of going to the Moon? Well look no further, because Dickinson is officially expanding its study abroad programs to encompass a semester on the moon. Want to experience the beautiful nature of Brazil? Watch “Rio.” Want some delicious cuisine from Italy? Just go to Miseno’s. Fiending for the frigid temperatures that Denmark offers? Just wait, winter is coming up in Pennsylvania, and you will indeed be freezing your ass off. 

That is what makes the Moon Study Abroad program so unique. The semester abroad will include the three-day trip to the moon and back, gravity training, moon eating training and so much more. 

Students are required to take at least three astronomy classes prior to their trip. They will be expected to speak and understand the language of the Martians who currently inhabit the moon, and more advanced language classes are offered there as well. 

Students should be warned that this trip does not come without risks. There are periods of heavy meteor showers, as well as Exogorth attacks (see “Star Wars” for more information on how to deal with the latter). Several students have not come back from this program in other schools. When asked about the dangerous concerns, the Center for Global Study and Engagement said they “are monitoring these reports, and we think the students who go will have a great experience regardless.”

Despite this, there are so many upsides that the fear of dying should not dissuade any students from the program at all! You will learn how to plant Starfall, a main staple of Martain cuisine, and learn how to purify your liquids so you do not run out of water! 

Now for some information on the current inhabitants of the moon. Students will rarely